While it is common practice for real estate agents to post homes for sale in the hopes of finding a buyer, it is not often that you see a post of buyer needs looking for a home.
We have 9 serious, QUALIFIED, buyers that are looking in the Columbus Metro area to no avail.
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has just what they are looking for in a property. We would be happy to bring them to see your home and help negotiate a fair price and sale.
Please call or email the agent listed directly if you believe you may have what our clients are looking to buy.
Our clients wish lists
- Darla is a hard working executive who wants to live in a beautiful, spacious home to entertain family and friends in. She is looking for a quality built home w/ updated kitchen that is open to the great room and a lot that is fairly private (can be on a golf course or wooded). She loves the communities of Gahanna and New Albany and her budget is $450-$550K
- Andreas & Laura have recently relocated to Columbus from California. Andreas is a new professor at OSU and he and Laura have a beautiful 1.5 old son and another baby on the way! They would love to be settled in their new home in Clintonville, Worthington or Upper Arlington by the end of June. They are looking for a min of 3 beds, 2 full baths in the $349-$425K price range.
- Heather is a single baby boomer who is currently renting in German Village and LOVES the lifestyle that this special community offers. She doesn't need a BIG house, but wants a home with charm and character and small yard for her beloved puppy. Min 2 beds, 1.5 baths in the $349-$450K price range.
- Steve and MaryBeth, recent transplants from Wisconsin, are looking for "urban" living in an updated house with lots of charm and character. Particularly in Clintonville, near downtown Worthington, Grandview, German Village, Merion Village or Schumacher Place. MaryBeth loves to garden and is looking for a nice yard that would allow her to put in some raised beds (bonus if they are already there!) and even better if the home is within walking distance to shops and restaurants. They are really excited to plants some roots here in Columbus! Price range between $275-$325k.
- Chuck and Megan just relocated from from LA. Chuck likes newer construction while Megan prefers vintage charm. We are looking for that perfect balance in Gahanna, Worthington, Clintonville and Westerville. Bonus for Chuck would be finished basement space for his man cave! At least 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms are must haves. $300-$375K
- Ben and Erica are the cutest couple! Recently married, she is a teacher and he is a nurse. They are looking for their "forever home" in Upper Arlington, preferable south of Lane, to start their family. 4 bedrooms would be ideal, with an open concept, updated kitchen, spacious yard and a basement where Ben could jump up and down during a football game. They have a budget of $300-000 to $500,000.
- Vinod is looking to purchase his first home! Such an exciting time, but with little inventory on the market, it is hard to find Vinod his first home. He looking for a condo or single family with at least 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a garage. His ideal locations are Grandview, Short North and German Village areas. His budget is up to $300,000.
- Ashley and Emma are currently living in their first home in Hilliard and are looking for more space. On December 26th they were blessed with a beautiful baby boy, their second child. They are looking for 3-4 bedrooms, something move in ready, plenty of room for storage, easy maintenance and in Dublin or Upper Arlington Schools's. Their budget is up to $350,000.
- Ben and Erica are the cutest couple! Recently married, she is a teacher and he is a nurse. They are looking for their "forever home" in Upper Arlington, preferable south of Lane, to start their family. 4 bedrooms would be ideal, with an open concept, updated kitchen, spacious yard and a basement where Ben could jump up and down during a football game. They have a budget under $500,000.
Please call or email the agent listed if you believe you may have what our clients are looking to buy.
Is Your Home Not a Match? Or Are You Just Curious About Your Home's Value?
We will send you a free, custom, home valuation report.
We are a team of well-trained, highly ethical, outside-the-box thinking real estate professionals working together to redefine the real estate experience.